PRE-ORDER- Color Study Lollapalooza Weekend Album and Layout EVENT
PRE-ORDER!!!!! Kit will ship in April!!!!! Any additional items in the order will ship with the kit.
Please read all of the details.....
Let's do this again! These weekend events have been such a good time! Let's get crafty with Colour Study! We will spend a weekend creating with my all new COLOR STUDY Collection from American Crafts! Making, sharing, laughing...all with this beautiful new line! Giveaways, too!!!!
THIS EVENT INCLUDES- A COLOR STUDY HUGE KIT, Full Colour Instructions/Cutting Diagrams and TWO LIVE CLASSES on YouTube!
The new line will be shipping in late March! I want to get a jump on this so my orders are in before this one sells of like Storyteller did!
Day One ALBUM-Saturday, May 1st @10am ET- We will create a GORGEOUS interactive SN@P! album full of pockets, flips, flaps and more, all featuring a Colour Study products! Virtual attendees will receive a downloadable full colour PDF and a live virtual class! (5-6 hr class)
Day Two LAYOUTS- Sunday,May 2nd @11am ET- It's LAYOUT time! We will create TWO Double Page layouts and TWO Single page layouts featuring a little mixed media magic! Virtual attendees will receive a downloadable, full colour PDF and a live virtual class! (4 hr class)
NOTE: Class dates are tentative...Covid related delays may occur. I will confirm dates once product shipment dates are confirmed.
- Color Study Double Side Patterned Paper (37 sheets)
- Color Study 6x8 Paper Pad (1/2)
- Color Study Modern Art Thickers
- Color Study The Details Phrase Thickers
- Color Study All This Happiness Chipboard Thickers
- Color Study Icon Ephemera
- Color Study Journal Ephemera
- Color Study 6x12 Stickers
- Color Study Sticker Book
- Color Study Puffy Stickers
- Color Study It's All Good Stamp Set
- Color Study Bubbles Stencils (3 piece set)
- Simple Stories 6x8 Teal Binder
- Cardstock (7 pieces)
- Full Colour Instruction PDF Download
- Access to LIVE Workshops(recorded after the live)
Tools needed: 12x12 paper trimmer, scissors, Crop-A-Dile/hole punch, 1" and 1 1/2" circle punches, 1/8" double sided tape, adhesive including 3D foam, ruler, scalloped border punch, box of paperclips, Ink and Ink Blending Tool