Sunkissed 6x8 Flip Book and Layout Workshop
Time to let the sun shine in and spend a day creating a flipbook and layouts using this HUGE kit of the Simple Stories Sunkissed Collection! We will create a 6x8 flip book with pocket and flaps and then carry on and create TWO double Page Layouts and ONE single Page layout!
This is going to be a jam PACKED class with a kit valued at over $80!!!
- Simple Stories Speckle Dots 6x8 Flip Book
- Simple Stories Sunkissed Collection Pack
- Simple Stories Sunkissed Bits & Pieces
- Simple Stories Sunkissed Journal Bits
- Simple Stories Sunkissed Foam Stickers
- Simple Stories Sunkissed 6x8 paper pad (1/2)
- Simple Stories Sunkissed Washi Tape Set (3)
- Simple Stories Sunshine 6x6 stencil
- cardstock (5)
- Live YouTube Class on Sunday July 25th (will be recorded)
- PDF downloadable Instructions with cutting diagram
You will Need: 12x12 paper trimmer, ruler, scissors, adhesive (including 1/8" double sided tape), Circle Punches- 1", 1 1/2", Corner Rounders, scalloped border punch, hole punch, box of paper clips, ink blending tool or a sponge, paper towels, baby wipes. I used Mustard Seed Distress OXIDE Ink, gesso and yellow paint