Vicki Boutin Design
Tim Holtz Watercolour Pencils Set #3
Regular price $35.00
Contents: A package of 12 Distress Watercolor Pencils, Set 3, designed by Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink packaged in a metal tin.
- The tin these pencils come in measures 6.25" x 4.375".
- The pencils measure 5" in length.
- These woodless watercolor pencils are designed by Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink.
- These watercolor pencils are specially formulated to produce vibrant colors when used on porous surfaces.
- The pigments in these watercolor pencils are water-reactive.
- These pencils are all solid colors.
- These pencils are perfect not just for watercoloring but also for shading, sketching, and other crafting techniques.
- With these pencils, you can color right onto the surface you want to use and then blend with water and then layer with other Distress Inks, oxides, sprays, or paints (all sold separately) to create a variety of styles.
- These pencils can be used for cards, scrapbook pages, tags, journal and planner pages, and a variety of other paper crafting, mixed media, and home decor projects.
- The colors in this set coordinate with the entire Distress palette of colors.
Colors Included in this Set:
- Tattered Rose
- Candied Apple
- Crackling Campfire
- Wild Honey
- Crushed Olive
- Rustic Wilderness
- Peacock Feathers
- Tumbled Glass
- Faded Jeans
- Shaded Lilac
- Frayed Burlap
- Hickory Smoke